Imagine Cruises COVID safe Practices
The safety of our guests and crew will continue to define how we move forward. At this point in time the NSW government Health department has removed all restrictions regarding distancing, capacity and personal protection equipment however if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask onboard that is fine with us. If you have Covid or the Flue we appreciate you observe the 7 day isolation time recommended and should this interfere with your booking let us know and we can generally extend the time.
Tea/Coffee and bar services may be limited on board.
Jackets and Blankets are not readily available for passengers. All guests are asked to dress warmly.
New contactless boarding procedures will continue to be in place along with strict social distancing and hygiene policies.
Please ensure all instructions from our Team and Crew are followed at all times.
Guests booking a cruise need to confirm that:
– To your knowledge you have not had contact with anyone who currently has the Covid 19 Virus.
– You, or anyone in your group, are not suffering cold or flu symptoms, such as dry cough, fever or other Covid 19 symptoms.
– You are permitted to travel and are not required to be in 14 day isolation due to Covid 19.
– Please note, your temperature may be taken at the time of boarding.
– You are adhering to all NSW Government Public Health Orders in place at the time of your cruise
If you or someone in your group are showing visible symptoms of cold or flu please contact us to reschedule your booking as the boat crew may refuse to allow you and your group on the boat.
The above restrictions, terms and conditions are subject to change in line with any changes to the public health order put in place by the state or federal governments and further lifting of restrictions are introduced. Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions during COVID-19.