The Terms and Conditions set out are the terms on which you book and travel on any cruise operated by Big Cat South Pacific Holidays Pty Ltd trading as Imagine Cruises.
Should a cruise not operate for any reason, guests will be given the opportunity to reschedule or offered a full refund.
At the time of booking a cruise, you must pay for it in full.
Cancellation of a cruise up to 24hrs before your departure may incur a 20% administration fee.
No refund will be issued should ticket holders fail to travel on a booked cruise or for cancellations where there is less than 24 hours notice.
Tickets are non-transferable and non refundable, unless approved by Imagine Cruises.
An Imagine Cruises family ticket is valid for 2 Adults and 2 Children. The child fare is valid to any person between the ages of 2 – 16 years old. Children under 24 months are free of charge. Concession rate includes full time students and Australian seniors/old age pensioners upon presentation of student or seniors card.
Terms and Conditions of travel
Big Cat South Pacific Holidays Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger on the vessel. It is also at the Master’s sole discretion to require a passenger to disembark the vessel.
Imagine Cruises reserve the right to cancel, abandon or vary any cruise. The company will not be held liable for any loss or expense incurred by passengers.
This Company reserves the right to cancel due to insufficient bookings.
The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and will remain under the absolute control of the company, and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel.
Imagine Cruises does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to; war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any authorities, or failure of machinery (including vessel engines) or equipment or industrial action.
Please note smoking is not permitted on any of our cruises.
Fares and itinerary are always subject to variation without notice.
Sails will be hoisted at the discretion of the Master weather dependent.
NO passenger is entitled to any particular seat; all seating is at the discretion of the Master.
Passengers are carried at their own risk. Whilst all care is taken to ensure the safety of our passengers, Big Cat South Pacific Holidays Pty. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss of property caused whilst aboard the vessel or during any cruise.
Once on board a Big Cat South Pacific Holidays Pty Ltd vessel all persons are under the authority of the vessel’s Captain and Company Management, and are expected to conduct themselves in a socially acceptable manner. The law is clear about the “Responsible Service of Alcohol” and licensed venues are entitled to refuse service to people who are intoxicated, quarrelsome or disorderly. Imagine Cruises reserves the right to return to dock and disembark any disorderly passengers without refund.
Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel. ID may be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
These terms are an integral part of the contract between passengers and Big Cat South Pacific Holidays Pty Ltd. When your booking/ticket is confirmed, it will be deemed at all times that you have read, understood and accepted the conditions hereof, and agreed to the terms herein contained.
The safety of guests and crew will continue to define how we move forward, so you may see some changes onboard our vessels. Imagine Cruises has implemented a comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan to maintain a safe environment for our customers and staff.
We strongly encourage all our employees and passengers on board any of our vessels to follow guidelines from NSW Health Authority or any relevant Government body.
Guests onboard are asked to:
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided by crew at the time of boarding. Hand sanitizer is available at many high-contact areas around the vessel.
- Frequently cleaning your hands by using alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water while onboard the vessels.
- Attempt to maintain a social distance from other people of 1.5 metres as recommended by government.
- When coughing and sneezing, covering your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, throwing this tissue away immediately and washing your hands, and
- avoiding close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- Vessels are cleaned regularly during the day and end of day with approved sanitizing cleaning agents, this includes all traffic areas, tables, bathrooms, seats and handrails, windows plus a range of other surfaces around the vessel.
- Imagine is running with a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Guests must provide a contact phone number and email at the time of booking to allow for contact tracing
By accepting these terms and conditions you are acknowledging and confirming:
– To your knowledge, you have had no contact with anyone who currently has the COVID-19 virus.
– You are currently permitted to travel and not required to be in 14-day isolation due to COVID-19.
– You are not symptomatic such as having a dry cough, fever, runny nose, or sore throat. These are symptoms related to Covid 19 and can be highly contagious.
If you have cold/flu like symptoms or may have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please contact our office, 4984 9000 prior to your scheduled cruise. Under these circumstances, bookings will be rescheduled or refunded without penalty.
The boat crew may refuse to allow you and your group on the boat, if you or someone in your group are showing visible symptoms of cold/flu. In this case, your cruise booking will be cancelled without a refund.